Sunday, March 6, 2011

a bad week

Well the first week, I did ok on the diet, but not so well in the other categories. I lost 4lbs, and I gave up some of the caffine each day, but I didn't exercize, and while I did sit and talk with Karen at a resturant two times, I did not teach her how to cook anything...I was just too tired at the end of the day. I earned 23 points total ... sad.

The second week, I didn't even post my goals because of many reasons. I didn't even try to diet, exercize, or anything else. I chose to use food as a comfort again....and while the popcorn and m&ms sure tasted good, they did not really help me to feel better. sigh. Thankfully, even though I was not watching what I was eating, I was able to maintain my loss from last week, so while I have to give myself 0 points, I am ok with it.

So here are my goals for week 3.
1. Weight -- I want to lose 2 more pounds
2.Addiction - I will continue working on my Diet Coke addiction...I will limit myself to two cans a day this week.
3.Water - I will drink 94oz each day
4.Habits - I will choose to substitute exercize and writing for my comfort this week.
5.Relationships -- I will make sure that my family and friends know how much I love and appreciate them.
6. Exercize -- I will choose to exercize 1/2 hour each day ... walking the halls at school, Wii (Lea, could I come Zumba with you one day?)

No comments:

Post a Comment