Monday, March 7, 2011

Sucked it up.

BIG TIME. Had a super super crappy week. And so I felt like I deserved to indulge in pretty much whatever I want. I'm such a baby. I exercised once, ate whatever I wanted, lost ZERO pounds, and probably had like 3 ounces of water the WHOLE WEEK. Blech. So here we go. Starting over. The funny part about indulging is that you think that you really deserve it, but you end up feeling WORSE!? Right?! Whatever. I get 8 points this week (because I was nice to my kids -- and I may have been nice to someone else. Once. You really didn't want to know me this week). I'm working on a spreadsheet for points. So I'll post that tomorrow!! Hope everyone did better than me!!

Next week (this week)
THREE POUNDS
NO SODA!!!
Exercise FIVE days for at least 45 minutes
Get a babysitter (finally!!!) and get some 'me' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment