Monday, March 14, 2011

Katie's Update

So I did 'so so' this week. Do to some really crappy health stuff this week, I didn't exercise at all, but on the plus side, the antibiotics I went on were super strong and made me REAAALLLY sick, so I did lose 4 lbs. That counts, right?

So as far as calories go, I really did pretty darn good. (even with the puking) I kept under 1500. I didn't really do my WW, because Ive noticed my kids having not great reactions to sugar, and I don't want to put them on a 'diet', so I went back to a program I've been interested in, "Eating Clean". So it helps and keeps the kids energized, too. So I've got 5 pts. for that.

Addiction: Not awesome. I finally had to say no coke at all. Apparently I have ZERO willpower, so I had to cut it out. ALL out. (kind of have to to eat clean, anyway) 0 points.

Water: AWESOME!!! I bought a really cool new water jug, and as lame as that makes me sound, it WORKS. lol. Besides having to pee all the time, I feel SO good! 7 pts.

Habits: Meh. I haven't felt good, and I'm not very charitable to strangers (or anyone, really) when I'm sick. 0 pts.

Parenting/Relationships: I've done pretty good with this one!! it's been a struggle of mine to keep in mind how great my kids are when they're driving me nutso, but I'm giving myself 5 poitns for that this week. 5

Exercise. NADA. zip. zero. And then when I got on the elliptical this morning, the fact that I've been off for a bit was very obvious. 0 pts.

So not too good on points (17), but I am down 4 lbs.!! Here's hoping i keep it off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment