Thursday, March 10, 2011

POINTS!!

Alright ladies ... we have a *little* problem with the points -- everyone who is participating has not given points for both weeks? So I guess I need input -- I AM getting money for the competition for everyone, but not everyone is submitting their points, so we have a few options:
a) those who only have 1 week of points can submit their other weeks (to the best of their recollection) or
b) we re-vamp the terms of the competition. What do you all think? As it stands, here we are:

PAIGE: Week 1 25 pts.
Week 2 30 pts.

KATIE: Week 1 32 pts.
Week 2 8 pts.

THAIS: Week 1 26 pts.
Week 2

HARTZELL: Week 1
Week 2 23 pts.

JUDY: Week 1
Week 2 23 pts.

MANDI: Week 1
Week 2 32 pts.

*I'm going to double check this, because I'm not entirely focused this week, but that's what it seems to me. I'd love your opinions!*

RIGHT NOW PAIGE IS IN THE LEAD!! WOOT WOOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment