Monday, March 14, 2011

My 2 week update

So I have sucked at updateing...its not my fault I was just really busy last week and really did plan on updateing for the week before but crapy things happen ....



I am going to start off with the 30th to the 6th


I am going give my self a total of 17pts. (thats all I can remember )

I was at leas house and weighed myself and I lost 8lbs!!!! So I get my pts for that and I am giving myself pts for water because I did do that. And 3 pts for calories because I did ok most days but really did a good job on those days.



7th to the 13th

A big fat "0"!! I dont have a scale but I am sure I gained back all of the weight I lost. I had no time to do anything last week...




*My goals for the week of the 14th to the 21st



Weight: I am going to join WW, buy a scale, and get grocerys so we have healthy food on hand! I will be doing the points thing with WW

Addiction: No Soda! I got into the bad habbit of drinking a lot of this last week and need to get back to dinking none at all.



Water: I am keeping this the same 133oz

Habbits:I need to work on turning everything off and making time for things other than Army related. I am only going to work on "Army" stuff 2 hours a day and this weekend. I am going to clean my house, organize my room, finish all the laundry, clean the bathrooms, make a shopping list and GO shopping, sew some more diapers for wayde, and get everything ready for our trip and for my husband to come come.

Relatonships: We are going to sit down as a family and eat dinner every night this week.

Excersize: I am not going to lie I doubt I will have time for this at all this week. If we have another nice day I am going to take the kids on a walk.

1 comment: