Monday, February 28, 2011

I guess I can only get better, right?

Not happy about my week.  First, I only lost one pound.  But the biggest problem was the birthday party we had this weekend.  I ate I think 5 CUPCAKES!  I was up late working on birthday stuff for 2 nights so I didn't get to run.  So if I figure the point thing out right I lost about 17 points for all my shortcomings so my grand total is 25/42.  On the upside I was happier with my children & I didn't get grouchy with them as often.

This week I am already not doing well.  I have pigged out on junk, not exercised & have had maybe 30oz of water.

Diet -- My goal is for 2lb this week.  I will be counting calories.
Addiction -- Sugar is a MAJOR weakness of mine.  It is almost like a drug!  I can't cut it out of my diet completely or I will go through what a lot of caffeine addicts go through which is the shakes & headaches.  Sad, I know, but hey that is why it is called an addiction, right?  So, I will only allow my self one sweet treat less than 100 calories per day. 
Water -- 85 ounces a day
Parenting -- I will spend more one on one time with each kid.
Habit --  going to bed earlier.  I will be in bed everyday by 11...starting tomorrow.  :)
Exercise -- I am going to run on the treadmill everyday for 5 days this week & workout at the gym M, W, F.

1 comment: