Thursday, February 24, 2011

A little update

So I just HAD to update cause I am pretty excited that I have not had a diet pepsi (or any kind of soda) for THREE days!!!  WOOT WOOT!!!  Before I averaged about 6-7 cans a day!  That left no room for water :)  but now with all the water I am drinking I don't have room for the pepsi!  Also today is the first day I haven't had the caffeine withdrawal headache!!!  I just sucked it up and drove on!!!!  I am making some stuffed peppers tonight.  If they turn out fairly good I will post the recipe.  The diet I am on I cannot have any added salt or sugar so if you are a salt lover it might taste really bland!!! 

I hope everyone is having a good week too!!!

1 comment:

  1. MANDI YOU'RE AWESOME!! I'm still chugging down water just in the hopes of my coke :) I'm super proud of you!! And I'd love that recipe -- let us know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete