Monday, February 21, 2011

My Goals For Feb 21 through 25th (Hartzell)

Weight: I am shooting to loose 3 lbs!

Addiction: I have one addiction that im not comfortable posting but i hope to fix the issue by self control! only at night

Water: I will drink 70 oz of water every day! (i already do this i think lol! i love water!)

Habits: Sticking to a good schedual for me and the kids! no more midinght bed times!

Parenting: I will try my best to be patient with Ayden and not yell at him so much! And i will try and spend one on one time with both every day for at least a half hour!

Excercise:i will be running Tuesday and Thursday and doing Jilian Micheals no more trouble zones Mon, Wed, and Fri (i will try to do this while casey is home! but if i slack well its for a darn good reason lol!)

Good luck to everyone with there goals! it shall be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment