Monday, February 28, 2011

Mandi's Update

Whew what a week!!  At some parts I thought I was going to go crazy and just give up!!!!  But I didn't I trucked on!  When I got on the scale this morning I weighed in at 173.8!!!  I was so happy!  A little disappointed though cause I cheated on Saturday and Sunday during dinner times.  Plus I didn't exercise (unless you count chasing after three rowdy boys).  So I scored 32/42  I took some off of the weight loss since I cheated on Saturday and Sunday.  Sgt. Williams (my hubby) and I watched P90 last night to see if it was something I could do and hopefully we will start doing it tonight.  Sgt. Williams was too tired to work out last night since he was in Boise all weekend.  I am super excited and I cannot wait to see what next week says!

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap -- what an AWESOME weight loss!! So proud of you! What are you doing again? You'll love P90. It'll kick your butt, but you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete