Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Goals for the Week of Feb.21 to 25

Weight Loss:
I am going to set my goal high this week and shoot for 5lbs.
I will be counting calories and will give myself 1,000 a day and NO FAST FOOD!!!

Addiction:
I have quiet a few "addictions", smoking, Dr. Pepper, cookies, chocolate, the F bomb... So I am going to pick 2 to work on. NO cussing, and only 2 8oz Dr. Peppers this week (Wish me luck...lol)

Water:
My water intake will be 133oz. of water a day

Habits:
I am one of those people who give everything to everyone and nothing to them self's, so this week I am going to do something for ME. I am going to make time to paint my toes.

Parenting:
NO yelling will be my goal. I think that sometimes I am to busy for the fallow up when I tell my children to do something and when they don't I yell. So I am going to make time for the "hey I asked you to do this and now it is time to do it" so I do not yell, I am sure my neighbors will thank me...

Exercise:
I am going to go to the gym 4 times for 2 hours this week rain or shine!!! I need to remember how much I love going and not let anything distract me from my goal. And I am going to hook up my Wii and start doing Wii fit again

3 comments:

  1. Those sound amazing!!! Good luck -- we'll keep each other updated! And if you have recipes for low cal-- post them, and I hope everyone else will, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have NO good recipes. I have been cooking with hole grains and turkey instead of beef to help cut down on the fat. I have also cut my carb intake as well. I am going to search the internet and see what I can come up with and will post anything good I find.

    ReplyDelete