Monday, February 21, 2011

Weight loss: I’m going to set my goal high this week and shoot for a 5+ lb weight loss. I will be counting calories and allowing myself 1200 each day.

Addiction: I am going to give up three things this week: most of my caffeine, fried foods, and internet games. I will drink only one diet coke each day, I will not have any fried foods, and I will only play internet games if I have graded all papers and cleaned for 1 hour in at least one room in my house.

Water : I will drink 95oz of water each day. That means that I need to fill the water bottle 6 times.

Habits: I would like to work on changing two bad habits this week: not eating as a family, and having a cluttered environment at home and at work. I will turn off the tv, internet, etc at dinner time for at least three meals this week and Karen and I will eat dinner together at the table. Also, I will clean up and unclutter for at least 1 hour every day at home and for at least 20 minutes each day at work.

Relationships: I will help Karen learn how to cook at least two meals this week.

Exercise: I am going to use the Wii active at least 4 days for at least ½ hour this week.

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment