Monday, February 28, 2011

Week 1 update for Thais

Soooo....I sucked this week! Ill admit it. I didn't lose ANY WEIGHT! Not a pound! I did awesome with my water intake and meet my goal. But I sucked at the end of the week with my calories and ate out Friday night. As for my addiction my bad mouth recked it for me. But I do have a cute pair of bright pink toes to show for working on my habits! Oh and did I mention I had NO time to go to the gym and I didn't even look at my Wii. I am thinking about joining Weight Watchers. I looked on their website and its only $40 a month, I think I need the extra help.

So to be totally fair I am only giving myself 26 pts for this week. I am going to up my game next week and man up and do this! My Husband is coming home in a little over 3 weeks and I would like to have something to feel good about when he gets here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey is there a way we can change the amount we donate to the pot so we dont have to click the donate button again to pay for 2 weeks??? Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete