Monday, February 28, 2011

Katie's Update

Okay, for the points, here we go:
I got 32/42. Not awesome. It kind of lies in the Coke (Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, Cherry anything, I'm not picky) addiction. And I didn't get the 'one on one' time with the kiddos very often. I rocked the water and exercising, and did pretty darn good on the ww points. But I could have done better ... and my weight loss shows it :( I wanted to lose 2 lbs. this week, and I only lost 1.

So overall -- weight, 1 lb down, 151 total.
Points -- 32 Total.

2 comments:

  1. It is hard to do one on one time with your kids when you are the only parent around. :( Don't feel bad Katie our kids hardly ever get one on one time and there is two of us! How do we score our selves?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mandi :) The points breakdown are in my first post ... just scroll down, click 'older posts' and it's the first one at the bottom of the other page.

    ReplyDelete